Waiting on a few things this morning and then will take another small load up the hill.
I will have another opportunity to boss Mike around, ha. Poor guy is having to do everything except i am capable of packing most things one handed.
my tiny cactus is blooming for first time.
i love my two new bird pics from marshall's.

9 comments:
I like the bird the pictures you bought!
You're moving everything, huh? Even the blog? I'll add you to my reader.
Love your new look, and that picture is stunning. Your title is so cute...perfect for the move. I will add this one to my favorites and it will be fun seeing your new surroundings.
Love the bird pics too!! I have a cactus just like that...I always get a thrill to see them flowering ~ :)
thanks and glad you will be checking in - which i will also do soon with you all.
thanks and glad you will be checking in - which i will also do soon with you all.
I've added you to my reader here too, Sandy. Your cactus is pretty. Love the bird picture too.
Found you
glad to see you daisy and carrie...still can't type well.
loooonnnnnggg day....
more tomorrow
Post a Comment