Friday, October 5, 2012

I SAW SO MANY TREES CHANGING COLORS IN THE LAST FEW DAYS

Here are a few ..  Also have taken so many photos of Wrightwood Dogs - one of these days I'll post them - we have a lot of cute dogs around here.  It seems as though everyone has dogs except us.





This next one - I pass it every day as we walk back up the road to home and I have been noticing how pretty the gold/yellow leaves with the contrasting brick behind it.  We are just up around that curve a little - about six houses up.





I like the yellow leaves, as much as I do the red/orange leaves.



This next house is where I took photos of their beautiful flowers in the summer - now the leaves are turning reddish colors.


We walked for two hours today - You'd think I would lose lots of weight - not!  Just a few pounds - I'm thinking the altitude "blows" me up. ha.  Of course I have quite an appetite up here and it's going to get more so as the temps decline.  Nights are cold and days are becoming less warm and a little chilly when the breeze blows.

Are you enjoying fall?




7 comments:

Connie said...

Very pretty pictures, Sandy. I love the fall colors. Things are starting to change here, but I haven't had time to get out and take pictures. I hope I can this weekend, although it's supposed to rain. Hope you have a nice weekend!

sandy said...

Thanks Daisy - hope you get a chance to get out.

We are expecting rain next week.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hey Sandy, I never would have imagined that the leaves turn out your way the same time they change here..

sandy said...

So you're in to fall also! My favorite season.

cat's momma said...

Beautiful colors!

Rudee said...

It's so pretty in your neck of the woods!

Winifred said...

What a gorgeous place to walk. Lovely houses too. Haven't had much change in the colours yet but we have had frost this morning!

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)