Visited my son and his family this last week. Bend is beautiful and I loved being there.
Here are just a few of the many I took. Between my trip to SLO the week before and Bend this last week - I will probably not post photos of Wrightwood for a long time, ha. Some times I'll just post photos but no text about them - i just want to get some of them up so they won't get lost in my photo files for years before i see them again.
These were taken on a day we hiked up to a waterfall. Beautiful hike.
Here are just a few of the many I took. Between my trip to SLO the week before and Bend this last week - I will probably not post photos of Wrightwood for a long time, ha. Some times I'll just post photos but no text about them - i just want to get some of them up so they won't get lost in my photo files for years before i see them again.
These were taken on a day we hiked up to a waterfall. Beautiful hike.
4 comments:
Good pics of everyone! Do they hike sometimes with the kids for fun?
This looks like a fun place. The kids are growing up so fast. Kenzie is really tall. Love her dress!
thanks Brenda and Laura.
They are growing up and I actually saw them twice in october - they visited here and then a couple weeks later we visited them.
I guess Mac is getting tall - I don't see it as much but you're right.
It looks like a really pretty place to hike. I'm sure you enjoyed time spent with your family.
Post a Comment