I see I haven't posted here in over a month.
We have been busy with trips (Las Vegas for our grandson's MMA tournament and then Bay area to watch grandkids for four days.
Also having bandwidth and uploading issues.
If these post I'll try to update more later.
We were at the childrens Science Museum in San Francisco when she spotted a tree to climb.

4 comments:
Love this. My Krista was a tree climber right through high school. I'm guessing that given the opportunity, she would still climb a tree and she's 28 now.
Cute pictures! I used to climb the maple tree in our back yard when I was a kid.
Happy Easter, Sandy!
Remember the pictures of her climbing the tree at about 3 years old (maybe 4) at Oro when she visited?
HI Annie - i have more of her when she found another tree to climb. Some girls are born to climb trees, like yours..ha.
thanks Daisy and laura i do remember that - and love the pics, i think i'll repost a few.
Post a Comment