Three years have gone by so quickly. We were still in the old house prepping it to put on the market.
happy birthday to this sweet little guy.
He will have his party tomorrow with Jake the pirate theme. Tonight he will go to dinner at Outback - where he chose to go - haha, i'm thinking my son probably whispered that in his ear.
happy birthday to this sweet little guy.
He will have his party tomorrow with Jake the pirate theme. Tonight he will go to dinner at Outback - where he chose to go - haha, i'm thinking my son probably whispered that in his ear.
4 comments:
Oh, I KNEW it was coming up but was not sure of the exact date! I'm going to have to make him a special card and send it to him belatedly. I love that little guy.
These are such cute pictures, and that last one is precious!! I can't believe he is three already!
He's such a cutie! He has such an expressive face. Happy birthday to him. :)
Have a great weekend, Sandy.
Aw....he's CUTE! I have a 4 year old grandson and a 1 week old granddaughter!
~~Cheryl Ann~~
Wow! Three already? He's so handsome!
Post a Comment