Is a gorgeous house with a beautiful door. I found out once that some people who have red doors on their home believe it brings abundance to them. I will try that some day - maybe for Christmas Season I can put red wrapping paper on the door and see if that works (I can't paint it since we are renting). This photo was taken walking along a street in Shell Beach, Ca.
Next photo I post will be a closer view inside the gate.
Next photo I post will be a closer view inside the gate.

3 comments:
I've never heard that before about a red door. It certainly seems to have worked for them!
Very nice capture!
You take great pictures, Sandy
I once had a red door but no great abundance came from it ....LOL
We have a red door. I don't know about abundance but we have sufficient for our needs and a bit extra. I'm grateful.
Post a Comment