and found out it will snow "into" next week. We only got a few inches but more to come tonight and tomorrow and onward.
There's going to be a lot of snow photos posted on here. I'll start with my house. It looks nice with snow because you can't see that it really isn't landscaped at all and pretty much dirt, ha.
There's going to be a lot of snow photos posted on here. I'll start with my house. It looks nice with snow because you can't see that it really isn't landscaped at all and pretty much dirt, ha.
7 comments:
LOL. Snow covers up a multitude of problems - in this case - no landscaping yet. Mother Nature will provide you the beauty for a few months now and you can sit by the fire and plan your landscaping for Spring.
Good idea Annie - except i probably will leave it pretty much dirt and potted plants - I have no idea what really grows up here. I already lost some potted plants I brought up from down the mountain. Didn't make it through the cold nights.
I have a lot of research to do.
It really looks beautiful!! Have you done a long walk in the snow yet? How cold does it feel to you? If I were there I'd help you build a snowman. ;)
haven't done a long walk - i do go outside for several minutes at a time to photograph birds or put food out. If there was no wind i would be a little better outside but when the blizzard conditions happen forget it - that is what is going on right now . We went up to mountain high and it is unbelievablly white all along the 2 going up.
Pretty snow pictures! I like the decorations that are up too.
Looks sweet and inviting, sandy!
Post a Comment