I don't think I've ever shared the Snow White House photos here or elsewhere. I was combing through my photos and these were taken the last time my sister visited. We were walking along the streets up here in the neighborhood when my brother in law pointed out the house. It was set far back and behind trees so I had never really seen it before.
Here are some views of it.
Here are some views of it.
If you look you can see one of the dwarfs also.
6 comments:
What a cool place that is! Have you ever seen who lives there witih Snow White?
Ha! Yes, I saw both Snow White and the dwarf! :D Pretty neat looking house.
What a special little house. Yes, there's the dwarf and Snow White, too.
The first photo looks like a painting. Very cool!
thanks everyone.
thanks everyone.
Post a Comment