Over Thanksgiving we visited San Luis Obispo and surrounding coastal towns like Pismo Beach.
Can't wait to go back in January.
One the things I love to do is hang out on the pier watching the gulls and other shore birds.
I prefer these beaches in this area to the Los Angeles and Orange County Beaches - which it's always had to find a parking space, crowded with people no matter what time of the year and traffic to get there is a nightmare.
The beaches up here at the central coast - have easy access and not nearly as crowded on holidays.
Can't wait to go back in January.
One the things I love to do is hang out on the pier watching the gulls and other shore birds.
I prefer these beaches in this area to the Los Angeles and Orange County Beaches - which it's always had to find a parking space, crowded with people no matter what time of the year and traffic to get there is a nightmare.
The beaches up here at the central coast - have easy access and not nearly as crowded on holidays.
9 comments:
You really got some beautiful photos! I love how you got the town in the background when shooting at the seagulls! REally nice!
Your photos are lovely. Like you I hate crowded touristy beaches, that one looks great.
Gorgeous photos! Beautiful area!!!
I love seeing kitty on your blog! Hugs!
Oh, how beautiful! Luck you. I wish I had easy access to a beach.
Great pictures! It looks so lovely there.
thanks everyone - it is really one of the old beach towns that haven't updated all that much - it has a good feel to it.
Even on holidays it isn't that crowded. This was Thanksgiving morning.
I LOVE these pictures. Looks like such a fun place!
I love the close upshots of the seagulls. We don't live near the coast but every year we get attacked by a load of seagulls that fly over our property and land on the fields around our house. They are actually quite scary!
thanks for your comments. I always find it strange when i see seagulls inland - to me they should just be by the ocean but i noticed that they like to hang out near school to feast on left over lunch stuff.
Post a Comment