We had to get a 4 wheel drive because of the snow that will come in winter.
I really didn't want another car payment. We haven't had one since 2004. Our car is still wonderful (Toyota Solara) and has hardly ever had to go into the shop except for general maintenance.
We bought a used Jeep Rincon - so I think it will serve our needs.
Today we are down the hill for a birthday party and to take Hunter back to my other son's son so he can leave in the morning to Oregon.

5 comments:
It's hard to think about snow right now with this heat wave we have going on, but good for you for being prepared. It's good to plan ahead.
I suspect that you are going to be very happy to have that car payment come this winter. Nice looking car.
I like the looks of it and I want to drive it!! ;)
I like the new wheels!!
I haven't gotten to drive it yet because of my elbow and it is a stick shift. should be fun when I can.
thanks everyone.
Post a Comment