I believe this cat was waiting to be adopted - but now I'm wondering if it was just for "sale".
A coffee shop we walked in to - filled with books, tables, interesting photos on the wall. I could have spent quite a bit of time in here.
Another view of the coffee shop. Love the art!
Around the block wall and down to the left is what is called bubblegum alley. I had never seen it before but apparently it is well known.
I was kind of grossed out to think of all the germs on the bubblegum. I'm a little freaky about things like this in the last year.
3 comments:
That's a pretty cat. I would like that coffee shop too. Looks like a fun place to stop. The bubble gum would probably kind of freak me out a little too, though, I think.
Sandy I love those large canvas's or tarps with the paintings on them..
Hi Daisy - I wish I could have adopted that cat. I love black cats.
Gwen - I love them too!
Post a Comment