My oldest granddaughter turned 7 today. This is a photo from her party last Friday - it was at their house and the theme was "movies". This is one of the outfits Holly played dress up in .
Love you Holly!
We will see you towards the middle of March when we come up to your house and spend a weekend having fun while your parents are away. In fact, I plan to spoil you for a few days.
Love you Holly!
We will see you towards the middle of March when we come up to your house and spend a weekend having fun while your parents are away. In fact, I plan to spoil you for a few days.

4 comments:
Wow! Seven already! Happy Birthday, Holly.
She's so pretty and growing up fast! Happy birthday to her.
This is such a great picture of her! I can still see you and I sitting in the back yard waiting to hear about her entering the world like it was yesterday. It has literally sped by. I am sure she had a great birthday.
thanks Rudee - it has gone so fast.
Hi Daisy - thanks - it's fun to realize how quick our blogger friends and their kids/grandkids are growing up.
Laura - I totally remember that day - we were on the deck in back - talking ...and Lorie - A's friend, her baby Elena was born the same day - so Annika was waiting to hear about that also.
I can't wait to see them in March.
Post a Comment