I was tired of the heat here in the mountains last week so we headed off to the beach for a few days. Thanks to a son of ours who gets a family discount of 50% off certain hotels we were able to stay within our budget for a quick getaway.
Taking off one morning, looking for a place for breakfast we found Cafe Nouveau - and was it pretty and the food was delicious. The outside was so pretty and the inside equally so.
Here are a few pics - i highly recommend it.
Taking off one morning, looking for a place for breakfast we found Cafe Nouveau - and was it pretty and the food was delicious. The outside was so pretty and the inside equally so.
Here are a few pics - i highly recommend it.




5 comments:
Nice...I'd like to eat there some morning!
Oh my, it looks lovely indeed!
Looks awesome!
Love the pics :)
I wouldn't mind a day or two at the beach. Daughter, Krista, went kayaking at Monterey over the weekend and teased me about the 65 degree weather and overcast skies. **sigh**
I love Monterey! Hoping some time this summer to get there. Thanks all.
Post a Comment