It's been so beautiful lately in the mountains - up until today we have been fairly cool for August - today we are heating up. Just touching base with my blog. I will be seeing Mackenzie and Jacob, my grandkids who are in town this week from Bend, Oregon. After seeing them , I will have spent time with all eight grandkids this month at various times.
Beautiful cabin I passed by the other day.
Beautiful cabin I passed by the other day.

3 comments:
So pretty! You live in such a gorgeous area. Enjoy the visits with your grandkids! We've been having a very cool and mild August too.
Beautiful cabin! I almost got to see Kenzie and Jake, but it didn't work out. It's great that you've gotten to see all of them in the same time frame.
Hi Daisy - we are heating up somewhat but still not as hot as down below where we lived. I hope you've found a new place, I'll have to check your blog.
Hi Laura - wish you could have seen them - i really enjoyed the day with them yesterday.
Post a Comment