Awhile back while in Ventura I was walking along a sidewalk kind of far from the beach and closer to the hotels. I noticed these girls playing. I had to zoom in to get these photos and got quite a few. Just watching them play was really fun and they were having such a good time that it made me feel good just watching. Took me back to the first time I ever saw the ocean which was in about 1959 when my family made a trip to the west coast from Kansas while visiting cousins who lived in Redondo Beach. I was about 9 at the time.
This morning at a forum I visit, I saw this quote by Ram Das and loved it.
Light
Each of us is separate and yet each of us is part of the whole, but sometimes we get lost a little bit in dualism and then we find our way back out. Every time we are in the presence of unconditional love, we remember. And when we remember, we open. And when we open, the Light pours through us.
If you become a person who could love unconditionally, everybody would flower before your very eyes. And everywhere you look there would be Light. It would be breathtaking at every level. ~Ram Dass
This morning at a forum I visit, I saw this quote by Ram Das and loved it.
Light
Each of us is separate and yet each of us is part of the whole, but sometimes we get lost a little bit in dualism and then we find our way back out. Every time we are in the presence of unconditional love, we remember. And when we remember, we open. And when we open, the Light pours through us.
If you become a person who could love unconditionally, everybody would flower before your very eyes. And everywhere you look there would be Light. It would be breathtaking at every level. ~Ram Dass

4 comments:
Hi Sandy, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't realize it was you until right now. I hope everything is going well in your life. I love the pictures of the girls. I think I need a trip to the ocean once the summer rush is over. And I have to put your blog in my sidebar, which is where I keep track of them now.
Love the quote and also the picture of the girls frolicking.
The girls do look like they are having a great time. The ocean looks so inviting and pretty. Makes me wish I could be out there playing in the water with them!
Love the quote too!
What a wonderful shot!
How I love the ocean!
Post a Comment