Up the coast going north before you get to San Simeon where Hearst Castle is located, is a small town called Harmony. There are only 18 people who live here. They have a sandwich coffee cafe, a pottery shack, a glass blowing shop and a chapel. I think there might be another building but i don't remember. We went into the pottery shack, then had a sandwich and after that I peeked in the glass blower's art gallery. The cafe has a sitting area but I couldn't get the whole photo because of people sitting in there. It is quaint and so pretty.
glass gallery
more of the cafe below pic
glass gallery
more of the cafe below pic








6 comments:
My favorite of yours is shooting from inside the pottery shop through the window to the colorful trees outside.
What happened to the "reply" sections on the rest of the posts? The only one is this section.
Lovely photos. Amazing to have a coffee shop in such a small place.
Hi Winifred - hope all is well - thanks for visiting.
Hi Laura - I'm ready to go back for lunch there!
What an inspiring and inviting place!!
I would love to visit there.
Great photos, Sandy
Smiles
Looks like a pretty place. They have a lot of nice looking pieces there on display.
Post a Comment