Beautiful garden gallery and nurseries in Morro Bay. I could spend hours hanging out there.
Their inside galleries contain everything from beautiful art and potted plants and the outside is so unique.
Then there is a place called the Barn in Avila. I go there every time I visit and gather lots of inspiring ideas and photos.
My sister is the best cook. We do eat out when we are there, but really, her food is better than anything I've tasted at the various restaurants up there.
Below was just a quick snack one day. We always have fresh fruit.
One night she made Shrimp and Tortillini in Pesto sauce. One of my favorite dishes.
Of course the visits to the ocean is one of my favorite things.
This is at Pismo Beach. We stopped here on the way out of town.
I took many bird photos but they will go on my nature blog.
I enjoyed watching the surfers.
At the Barn, there is also animals to pet and flowers to look at.
One of our favorite things to do is to walk through the neighborhoods around San Luis Obispo. There are many historical homes and I've got quite a collection now of photos from these areas.
There is nothing like walking around, being in the moment, and coming across a beautiful outside
restaurant.
Life is good.
Their inside galleries contain everything from beautiful art and potted plants and the outside is so unique.
Then there is a place called the Barn in Avila. I go there every time I visit and gather lots of inspiring ideas and photos.
My sister is the best cook. We do eat out when we are there, but really, her food is better than anything I've tasted at the various restaurants up there.
Below was just a quick snack one day. We always have fresh fruit.
One night she made Shrimp and Tortillini in Pesto sauce. One of my favorite dishes.
Of course the visits to the ocean is one of my favorite things.
This is at Pismo Beach. We stopped here on the way out of town.
I took many bird photos but they will go on my nature blog.
I enjoyed watching the surfers.
At the Barn, there is also animals to pet and flowers to look at.
One of our favorite things to do is to walk through the neighborhoods around San Luis Obispo. There are many historical homes and I've got quite a collection now of photos from these areas.
There is nothing like walking around, being in the moment, and coming across a beautiful outside
restaurant.
Life is good.
5 comments:
Wow, you got some super beautiful photos! Loved the long post with so many photos!
there will be lots more going up - i have so many.
Beautiful pictures, Sandy. So many neat places to explore. I'd especially love to go to those galleries and also to stop at that outdoor restaurant. How pretty! The beach is always a favorite of mine too.
I would so love to visit there.
Wonderful shots of the place.
Your sister's shrimp dish looks so good, one of my favorites too.
Happy Friday, Sandy
thanks all.
Post a Comment