They got snow last week - we didn't - we did get lots and lots of rain which helped fill the lake up even more. I wanted to take a drive to see the snow. We didn't get enough this winter and can hope that we might have one more snow episode before spring/summer.
Just 15 miles up you find more and more large big big boulders - i took a lot of photos because I love the look of snow on the rocks. We came to a beautiful area I didn't know existed before we moved up to the mountains here - which is more an exclusive area with large mostly level properties where people have horses. I did get a few photos of that area and if I find the time I'll be posting them here.
What?!? Did I just say if I find the time. What else am I going to be doing other than walking, reading, playing in nature or doing yard work that will keep me too busy to post - .... exactly those things I guess.
I love having the time every day to do what I want - I really need to learn crocheting as I've seen some beautiful photos of afghans I'd love to be able to make. But, that's in the future - today I'm going walking as it's a gorgeous day on the mountain.





2 comments:
Very pretty scenes, Sandy. :)
thanks Daisy .
Post a Comment