We took a day trip there a week or so ago . It was a beautiful day and so enjoyable to see how others live, who have money to live on the bay.
"I Am Open to Receiving all of God's Abundance, Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm!)
There - I've said it - Next post I make will be from my patio on the Balboa peninsula.
But ohhh my - how wonderful this would be.
And I would be neglectful for not saying I love where I live and am totally grateful for whatever I have.
But once in awhile one can dream and imagine better places, different lifestyles. I am a Nomad at heart - or would it be gypsy - Every six months I could try something different.
That's it for now.
I'll probably post more later.
"I Am Open to Receiving all of God's Abundance, Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm!)
There - I've said it - Next post I make will be from my patio on the Balboa peninsula.
But ohhh my - how wonderful this would be.
And I would be neglectful for not saying I love where I live and am totally grateful for whatever I have.
But once in awhile one can dream and imagine better places, different lifestyles. I am a Nomad at heart - or would it be gypsy - Every six months I could try something different.
That's it for now.
I'll probably post more later.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Pretty photos. I'd enjoy spending time there too.
Have a great weekend!
Oh, yes, I would love it there! Really nice pics!
Post a Comment