Sorry, that song keeps going through my head. I actually don't love it - but I am grateful for the little streams that run into the lakes being filled a little. I like the rain when I want to be home but when I want to be walking I would prefer it rain, then stop, give me a few hours and then rain again.
I did have time though to watch some videos since I'm inside for awhile.
I liked this video -in some ways i could relate.
I did have time though to watch some videos since I'm inside for awhile.
I liked this video -in some ways i could relate.
7 comments:
Did you get a lot of rain? We only got about 10 minutes here, but it was a lovely 10 minutes, for sure.
Haha! Yes, I can relate to some of that video too. :-)
Hi Inger yesterday - quite a downpour and then light rain - and then today - rain light - pretty much all day off and on. I really enjoyed it when I gave into the idea of doing inside stuff. Got a lot of cleaning done.
Daisy - yeah, me too - especially - the noise while chewing, ha!
and i'm sure there were some he could relate to.
So glad you got rain!!!
Tessa~
I LOVE a rainy day! I want a rainy day!
I laughed out loud at that video and suggested to Ken that he watch it too. He wondered why I was laughing. ;)
This is hilarious....
Post a Comment