This quote made me laugh.
The quote made me want to get my pencils out and sketch that visual of a flamingo carrying a painting with his feet in front of the sun.
These photos were taken coming back home to the mountains after picking our grandkids up the other day. It was blinding driving into it and then I stuck my camera out to photograph it behind us.
The quote made me want to get my pencils out and sketch that visual of a flamingo carrying a painting with his feet in front of the sun.
These photos were taken coming back home to the mountains after picking our grandkids up the other day. It was blinding driving into it and then I stuck my camera out to photograph it behind us.
8 comments:
Another theme, I love... Pictures taken, into the sun.
One never knows what the effect, will turn out to be. You can get rays... And pink spots... And all sorts of things. :-)
Cool new Icon!
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
And I got a giggle, out of your comment on this post of mine!!!!
Made one for him, 44 years ago, hu? ,-)))))
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
haha, glad i made you giggle - yes we were dating and i made one from scratch - he's never forgotten it - i do think i'll try one this winter.ha.
I also like the effects you can get shooting into the sun...and I know how blinding and dangerous it can be to round a corner and get blasted by the sun!
Now I gotta go check out what Tessa posted and you responded to. Got my curiosity up! ;)
Funny quote! That would be a funny sketch to see you paint. :)
Pretty sun photos.
thanks Daisy and L - i might try to come up with something when I get the time - i love the visual of the flamingo holding a painting with his feet...
Now that is a very funny quote Sandy.. made me laugh!!
and a note on your pics above... your grandchildren are just precious!!
lol hilarious and the photos are stunning, here i keep on looking at you other blog wondering why you're not while you're here having a ball, glad to be here too m'dear
Post a Comment