Whenever we have a storm - my first reaction is to get in the car and go looking for beautiful scenery, sunsets, etc. After getting the photos
below at the hang gliding park - we then went over to Cedar Pines to drive through and also out to the 18 and then back to our lake.
It was gorgeous out there and hopefully we will see more rain. Down in the valleys you can see evidence of the drought along the freeways and open areas where everything is brown, yellow or just looking so dry. Up in the mountains you wouldn't know there is a drought going on.
We stopped at a favorite restaurant to eat outside (Hortencias) along the rim (18 hwy) and on the way home saw the sunset.
Sunset at our Lake Gregory.
below at the hang gliding park - we then went over to Cedar Pines to drive through and also out to the 18 and then back to our lake.
It was gorgeous out there and hopefully we will see more rain. Down in the valleys you can see evidence of the drought along the freeways and open areas where everything is brown, yellow or just looking so dry. Up in the mountains you wouldn't know there is a drought going on.
We stopped at a favorite restaurant to eat outside (Hortencias) along the rim (18 hwy) and on the way home saw the sunset.
Sunset at our Lake Gregory.
6 comments:
Photo #4... Is that the house, you would love to be able to get closer to? :-)
Amazing, to see the swath of drought, in the distance.
To repeat, what beautiful area you live in!!! What beautiful area, you can access so easily.
Tessa~
Beautiful photos Sandy. I think you should go hand gliding and get your hubby to take a photo. It would remind me of one of your posts where you guys were swinging on ropes.
All beautiful photos and I love the sunset ones. I'm glad you could catch the sunset!
thanks - and Brenda - i forgot about that photo! haha. I'll have to give that idea some thought - NOT! Don't have the nerve. Nice seeing you here.
These are all beautiful too! I love the sunset shot.
I've missed so much this is stunning Sandy, wow you're outdoing yourself if that's even possible, wow
Post a Comment