Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY FAIR - september 2

Since it will probably be hot I'm looking to going more toward evening when it's all lit up.  This is Cayden riding high.




and this is the same grandson, at 10 years old   The family were all going somewhere and Cayden was in the car next to us - It wasn't until I looked at the photos later that I realize he got photobombed.  I didn't even see the guy in the next car at the time.







7 comments:

Winifred said...

Well I didn't know what photobombing was. You learn something new every day!

cat's momma said...

The guy kind of looks like Sam...but then again a lot of guys look like Sam, lol. Makes for a funny photo!

Magic Love Crow said...

That is brilliant!! Too funny!

Connie said...

Funny that he got photobombed. He's a cute fellow. He's growing up so fast.

trav4adventures said...

I took a day off once several years ago and went with a colleague. It was disappointing. ALL vendors, very crowded. I got a headache and haven't been back. I used to go, as a kid, every September. I think I'll just hold onto those memories.

sandy said...

thanks everyone. Cheryl - It's been about four years since I've been - I say I'm going every year but something comes up or it's too hot. If we do go - it will be towards evening. The thing I like the most is the kids art display, the quilts, and the gardens. Other than that I don't enjoy walking through those exhibits where people are shuffling along because it is so crowded.

Laura, i kind of thought he looked like Billy G.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Looks Cayden enjoyed riding high!

As I did not know what is "photobombed", I Google and now I know what it means. Just funny!

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)