You always like to look at and follow it through the different seasons. This is one of about five that I do that with.
I've taken photos in every season and yesterday was no exception. We were headed out to Oak Glen - a beautiful place with apple farms ...and as we were going down the road near my house to leave town we passed this one again. I love the yellow on the trees.
So - do you have certain houses you are drawn to in your neighborhoods?
I've taken photos in every season and yesterday was no exception. We were headed out to Oak Glen - a beautiful place with apple farms ...and as we were going down the road near my house to leave town we passed this one again. I love the yellow on the trees.
So - do you have certain houses you are drawn to in your neighborhoods?
6 comments:
This is a neat house. I like the architecture of it along with the picket fence and the yellow tree. It all goes well together. Yes, there are certain houses that catch my eye too.
That does look like a fun house to follow through the seasons. There isn't an interesting home nearby; most of them are typical 'suburbia' houses. However, in other neighbourhoods, particularly in the downtown area, there are a lot of interesting homes.
That is a cute and unique home. I can't say that I do have a home that I seem to be drawn too, but I have several areas near me that I find quite captivating
What a gorgeous home! I don't think there is one particular home, but the other day, I went by one, that had several wind charms and I loved it!
I like that house and its setting in the trees and I can see why you like it so much. I'm drawn to old neighborhoods where there are very old homes that have been brought back to life but not changed architecturally on the outside...as you know...and there are SO many homes I am drawn to on every one of my walking areas.
thanks for the visit - enjoyed reading you all.
Post a Comment