"Even if we can't be together, in the end, I'm glad I have you in my life"
Mama Cat (outdoor cat) and Beanie Cat (indoor cat) love each other. They stare into each others' eyes and there are times when they both put their paws up on the window at the same time as if trying to touch. We feed Mama and would never let her go hungry. I always feel bad when we leave for a few days and aren't home to feed her. Beanie goes to a Pet Hotel - but Mama has to fend for herself. Boyfriend does come around most days and they both share whatever they find. There are two people on the road besides myself around here who feed Boyfriend and Mama. Norma is the one who is most consistent so I won't worry about Mama too much while we're enjoying the coast soon.
Beanie tells me that the Pet Hotel is boring and they don't play with her enough.
Too bad, I tell her, you could trade places with Mama Cat - what do you think of that!
She just glares at me and walks off.
Mama Cat (outdoor cat) and Beanie Cat (indoor cat) love each other. They stare into each others' eyes and there are times when they both put their paws up on the window at the same time as if trying to touch. We feed Mama and would never let her go hungry. I always feel bad when we leave for a few days and aren't home to feed her. Beanie goes to a Pet Hotel - but Mama has to fend for herself. Boyfriend does come around most days and they both share whatever they find. There are two people on the road besides myself around here who feed Boyfriend and Mama. Norma is the one who is most consistent so I won't worry about Mama too much while we're enjoying the coast soon.
Beanie tells me that the Pet Hotel is boring and they don't play with her enough.
Too bad, I tell her, you could trade places with Mama Cat - what do you think of that!
She just glares at me and walks off.
5 comments:
I love the pictures of the two cats! Little Beanie may be a bit spoiled...just sayin'...
Sweet pictures. They do look like they want to be friends.
oh sandy!
love this. and the pictures...
they both look VERY healthy to me!
plush and fine.
and isn't it wonderful you don't have to worry about mama while you're gone.
that could make or break a time away for me!
yes Tammy - i know she will be taken care of! We feed her good - also boyfriend looks like a big porcupine right now he's gained his winter fat back. Just gave them a nice chicken mix for lunch - they love me even if they don't tell me so;) And Beanie - She stayed in her bedroom most of the day because I moved the light over her other basket on her dresser and she just sits there looking like a queen all warm.
Can't wait to get to the coast!
Laura - Beanie is definitely spoiled - I rearranged her bedroom and vacuumed and put a light near her basket for her to keep her warm at night when we don't run the heat. She is the queen around here.
Connie today i opened the screen door just a bit so Beanie and Mama could rub noses. too cute.
Awww, this is priceless!!! I love what you said to Beanie about the Pet Hotel! LOL!
Post a Comment