I came across this house in my photos that I took in Claremont and it felt like it would be such a nice house to spend a hot summer day inside or out in the garden which in my imagination is beautifully laid out in the backyard.
I saw two of my grandkids this last week - and tomorrow we have MacKenzie's birthday party to go to. We celebrated with her a little early by taking her to Rainforest Cafe and a few other places that she likes. Jake her brother got to come along to celebrate also. They will go back home to Bend around July 2. We will have one more outing with them next week which is here in the mountains.
and of course, every time i see them i ask them to jump for me which they did. I like to practice action shots, lol.
I saw two of my grandkids this last week - and tomorrow we have MacKenzie's birthday party to go to. We celebrated with her a little early by taking her to Rainforest Cafe and a few other places that she likes. Jake her brother got to come along to celebrate also. They will go back home to Bend around July 2. We will have one more outing with them next week which is here in the mountains.
9 comments:
Hahah...love the one of Kenzie jumping and her shadow beneath her in the picture and the one of Jake where his body is contorted in mid air! That house is a WOW!
Beautiful house! Those jumping shots of Mackenzie and Jake are so cute! They are growing up so fast.
These are great photos of the grandkids! I love your idea of jumping!
Brilliant photos of the children.
What a lovely house.
thanks all - i hope they will still jump for me when they are in their teens. probably not though, lol
It has been so long since I have visited blogs......I saw Jake and Kenzie and could not believe how much they have grown!!! They are even more adorable. Have to come back more often. Hope you are doing well. Looks like you are...hugs!
Great post Sandy ...
Super to see the grand-kids.
All the best Jan
What a great time! I love the photos! Big Hugs!
ditto cat's momma!
and I could eat that ice cream and cake right NOW.
love the pictures of jake grinning there in the back seat!
Post a Comment