I think I've ignored my blog long enough - time to put up something else up.
We had a good spring up here in the mountains with a lot of walking and photographing beautiful blooms and lakes. There has been a few times we've seen grandkids and there will be some more times in the near future as a few of them are in town from Bend, Oregon. We haven't taken any trips but the second half of the year will be busy - first a trip to Washington in July and then a trip to Jamaica in November for my fourth and last son's wedding.
We've taken a lot of day trips off the mountain to see some of my favorite towns that bloom so pretty in the spring and I have collected so many photos but haven't really blogged anything.
I think I have needed a break from blogging and I intend (doesn't mean I will) to blog more soon. It's like i hit a wall ... - I think I'll go through photos to choose what to blog and then there are so many that I get confused on what to post and give up and go do something else.
So here is a few photos I landed on this morning and figured I would post them. The colors appealed to me a lot and now it makes me want to go out for a walk through a pretty neighborhood.
Hope your summer is unfolding nicely.
We had a good spring up here in the mountains with a lot of walking and photographing beautiful blooms and lakes. There has been a few times we've seen grandkids and there will be some more times in the near future as a few of them are in town from Bend, Oregon. We haven't taken any trips but the second half of the year will be busy - first a trip to Washington in July and then a trip to Jamaica in November for my fourth and last son's wedding.
We've taken a lot of day trips off the mountain to see some of my favorite towns that bloom so pretty in the spring and I have collected so many photos but haven't really blogged anything.
I think I have needed a break from blogging and I intend (doesn't mean I will) to blog more soon. It's like i hit a wall ... - I think I'll go through photos to choose what to blog and then there are so many that I get confused on what to post and give up and go do something else.
So here is a few photos I landed on this morning and figured I would post them. The colors appealed to me a lot and now it makes me want to go out for a walk through a pretty neighborhood.
Hope your summer is unfolding nicely.



7 comments:
Sounds like a happy summer for you. I know exactly what you mean about blogging. I keep meaning to post get started then get interrupted and don't go back to finish.
Look forward to seeing some photos of your son's wedding in Jamaica.
Hi Winifred - I'll definitely post photos when that happens. Thanks for visiting. I should stop over and see where you have been traveling lately.
Beautiful photos, Sandy. Your walks always seem to take you through such pretty places. I hope you enjoy your upcoming trips.
I love that banner photo! What neighborhood were you in when you took these photos! It looks so pretty. Don't forget your trip to the central Coast in November!
Lovely to see your photographs, the colours looks so good.
All the best Jan
Sounds like everything is going well! Beautiful photos! Congrats to your son! Very exciting! Big Hugs!
thanks so much everyone - for looking at my blog where I hardly ever show up anymore. I do have good intentions but then i lose them.
Post a Comment