I'm updating all the girls in the family on my blog. Hannah is my sister's granddaughter, so, my great niece but I include her in the granddaughter theme today because in my heart she just feels like another grandkid. I use to post photos here and there on my blog when she was little. It's been quite awhile since I've put photos of my granddaughters up.
She was here in January and we took them fishing at the lake - Her cousin was successful in teaching her how to cast out the fishing line.
She loves dancing, acting, drama, body surfing, drawing and painting. When she was little she liked acting in a great play she wrote, produced and directed called "Hannah Kitty" often putting on the performance at her grandmother's house.
She will be 8 in October. She lives by the beach and is one lucky girl! Don't even SAY the word bug around her. She's an only child and to her I am her Auntie ZZ.






3 comments:
I love that you included Hannah in the girls and she loves her Auntie ZZ so much! And the pictures you put up I'll snatch and save since I don't have these!
Another very pretty girl! She has a lot of varied interests too. :)
I love her outfit and she is so cute too. Auntie ZZ...makes me think the Z's have something to do with Zebra.
Post a Comment