Saturday, June 21, 2014

MY YOUNGEST GRANDDAUGHTER

Chloe Autumn just turned 3 yesterday.  Here she is in March when she was on a train ride.

I don't have a lot of recent photos of her as we don't see her very often but I hope to see her soon for her birthday.

She belongs to my second oldest son, Sam.  She has quite the personality and knows how to get what she wants, lol.  She has a red headed temperament.  I wouldn't be surprised if she loves bugs and frogs and might even torment her brother with them.  She is the youngest of three in her family - with two older brothers , Hunt and Cole.  She is the  youngest of all my grandkids. 

Some day when I get motivated to do a really long theme - I'll catch up with grandson photos.  I have five grandsons so it's a big task.










11 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Lucky you having a redhead. I love that my daughter was born with red hair. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next generation who, by the way, arrives in September. He will be our first.

sandy said...

Oh wow, excited for you Anne! Grandkids are great. You will have so much fun. I always wanted a red headed child - now I have a grand girl with red hair. She gets it from her mother.

cat's momma said...

Chloe is just so beautiful...she can't be difficult...haha

trav4adventures said...

Oh, she is ADORABLE! Our granddaughter, who is 14 months, has reddish-blonde hair. I'm hoping it will darken and she'll be a redhead, like my mom, aunt, and grandmother!
Cheryl Ann, Palm Desert

trav4adventures said...

She looks quite mischievous! :-) LOVE IT! I hope she picks up rocks and frogs and bugs!

Serena Lewis said...

Chloe is adorable, Sandy! I'm sure you will have a great time when you see her soon. They grow up fast, don't they? I can hardly believe that Mikayla will be four in December and Maddy will be two. Grandkids are such blessings. xo

sandy said...

thanks all!

Connie said...

Aw, she's adorable! What a cutie.

sandy said...

thanks Daisy for all your comments below on my grand girls.

Ruth said...

Chloe is adorable! As is Holly. And Mackenzie! You must be having so much fun with your grandkids who are so big now.

I have one grandson who is 2 1/2, and his brother is 4 months. Their cousin Olive is 3 months. We're having a blast with them.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! It's great to hear from you.

Brenda said...

I haven't visited you in so long....I lost track of all your grands. She is adorable!

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)