MacKenzie is in town from Oregon. It's been great seeing her again. She stayed with us for a couple days but is staying most of the time at her other gramma's house. They are in town for a wedding. She's growing up fast. I had her around quite a lot when she was smaller as we babysat her when her parents worked. She is now turning 7 in a few days. She loves American Girl dolls and being in Girl Scouts.
Mackenzie loves to draw and often draws portraits of the family. Here is a recent one she did at my house and she and her mother. I kind of think it looks like them;)
She is also an older sister - to Jake - and takes very good care of him! She belongs to my third son, Seth.
Unlike Holly, Mackenzie does not like bugs or frogs! At All!
My fourth son John, has a son but no girls - so he will be posted in the grandson thread later.
Mackenzie loves to draw and often draws portraits of the family. Here is a recent one she did at my house and she and her mother. I kind of think it looks like them;)
She is also an older sister - to Jake - and takes very good care of him! She belongs to my third son, Seth.
Unlike Holly, Mackenzie does not like bugs or frogs! At All!
My fourth son John, has a son but no girls - so he will be posted in the grandson thread later.
3 comments:
Hahaha...love the smiley face and also the other smiley face over there in the car seat! More great pictures!
Such a pretty little girl with a great smile. Looks like you've been having a great time with the grandkids.
I bet you really miss them because you spent so much time with them. Sometimes I feel like my grand daughters are mine. Then I remember how old I am....ha.
Post a Comment