I don't remember what happened here - I know it was one of the last times all the grandkids were together, my sister's granddaughter Hannah and my granddaughter Holly. They were at the house playing - in the backyard as I remember. I know there was some kind of problem. I was busy with the other kids but out of the corner of my eye I knew these two had an issue between them.
My sister recently put these up on another blog and I really don't remember seeing these photos before.
It really spoke words - without even needing to explain it.
Holly on left - Hannah on right - and I loved these photos when I saw them.

6 comments:
I was wondering when you'd find the pics I put up. I wasn't sure if I got them from you or if I took them, but I love them too! Holly's face and Hannah's face ... yes, no words needed ... and then that beautiful hug! Doncha just love it!
some of them i saw over "there" were mine i believe - but i think these were yours. these two I don't remember. I think i was in the side yard when this incident broke out - i have photos from adifferent angle.
Aw, these are so sweet. :)
Oh, these are so sweet ...
Love them
Smiles ...
What a perfect ending, to a disagreement...
If only all disagreements, could end this well...
Hugs to your beautiful family children...
Tessa~
How beautiful they are, loving and hugging, wonderful and beautiful little girls
Post a Comment