One of my favorite day out destinations is 45 minutes up the road to Big Bear. If I don't get up there at least once a month I feel deprived of natural beauty at 7000 feet. I love this area and we have started our trip on the south side of the lake which until a few months ago I had never been on that side - and then end up in Big Bear City.
We checked out a lot of menus in town along the street but decided to try a new brewery in town. The food was delicious and Cayden enjoyed seeing the big tanks of beer.
He had a great day hiking with us and eating and then had a moment with his grandpa which i thought looked so sweet.
I have a lot of photos but that's enough for now. I thought we would be walking the lake today but instead we are visiting "Oak Glen". I love the country feel and the apple orchards. The best time is in the fall to go there - but it felt like a good day to visit because the weather is in the 80's and not too hot.
We checked out a lot of menus in town along the street but decided to try a new brewery in town. The food was delicious and Cayden enjoyed seeing the big tanks of beer.
He had a great day hiking with us and eating and then had a moment with his grandpa which i thought looked so sweet.
I have a lot of photos but that's enough for now. I thought we would be walking the lake today but instead we are visiting "Oak Glen". I love the country feel and the apple orchards. The best time is in the fall to go there - but it felt like a good day to visit because the weather is in the 80's and not too hot.
6 comments:
Great pictures and it looks like it was a beautiful day up there at Big Bear!
what a lovely destination... and so near at hand... to be able to get to, often...
and what a handsome "big bear" of a grand daddy, you have there!!!!!
tessa~
{who appreciates _all_ "natural" views... :-) }
Some lovely shots of Big Bear and sweet shot of your grandson with his grandpa
Smiles
Great pictures, Sandy. Looks so pretty there. The one of grandpa and grandson is indeed very sweet!
Wow these are wonderful photos you must have shot every two second, i love the portrait it's very touching hope you had a good meal suddenly i have a craving for pizza can't imagine why ;)
sANDY AND TESSA IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO VISIT ME TONIGHT PLEASE DO SO, GOOGLE STOLE ALL MY PHOTOS SO I'VE LEFT A SERIES OF PHTOS
Post a Comment