Driving up the 18, we see this house every time we round a certain curve. If it ever becomes available and affordable (to us) I would live here. It's a fairly small modest looking house but i love the location. It is located in Rim Forest and towns on up from there are Sky Forest, Running Springs, on up to Big Bear Lake. I love this drive and have taken a lot of photos since we moved up here last October.
Next time we are out driving I want to drive into the road that takes us closer to it and get a better look.
Top left hand corner is the house.
Getting closer - still on hwy 18
Zooming in more.
Full zoom -
Now I have to get a view of the other side of the house.
which will be our next trip up the highway
With that view it probably sales or rents for quite a bit.
oh well.
Next time we are out driving I want to drive into the road that takes us closer to it and get a better look.
Top left hand corner is the house.
Getting closer - still on hwy 18
Zooming in more.
Full zoom -
Now I have to get a view of the other side of the house.
which will be our next trip up the highway
With that view it probably sales or rents for quite a bit.
oh well.
7 comments:
WOW, what a great location!
what an exotic location! very enticing!
what a view!!!!!!
imagine it, in all seasons... the snow covered beauty of winter... the blooming soft greens of spring... this lovely summer view... the changing colors of autumn... -happy sigh-
and how amazing, to have a camera, which allows you to zooooom innn and in and in... and still keep the photo clear!!!!!! another happy sigh...
tessa~
and isn't it fun??? to have places, with which we fall in love??? places which we can keep trying to, see more of, and more of, and more of? oh yes it is!
and really, we may well not want to finally see allllllll of it.
because then the mystery and the fun of the "chase" would be gone. :-))))
tessa~
WOW I'm making a wish right now that this dream home becomes yours soon.....
Gorgeous place ... I could live there and love it as much as I love Colorado ...
That is a fantastic view! It never hurts to dream.
Post a Comment