When it's Spring time and everything is in bloom I look forward to the colors of Fall.
and today I would love to see some snow again. It's not really that hot but I find summer kind of boring weather wise. Even the birds are eating much - at least at the feeders - they are probably eating a lot of bugs that are flying around.
I still have SO SO SO many photos of snow I took this last winter.
and today I would love to see some snow again. It's not really that hot but I find summer kind of boring weather wise. Even the birds are eating much - at least at the feeders - they are probably eating a lot of bugs that are flying around.
I still have SO SO SO many photos of snow I took this last winter.
8 comments:
I like your photos of snow. This past winter we did never have any snow. Whenever we do get one or two days of snow here in Georgia, we get all excited, and traffic stops. This week is in the upper 90 F. I prefer fall to summer, it is prettier and so much cooler.
I know what you mean, I think it's a case of liking an 'in between temperature' all year round, now wouldn't that be nice. Keep these snow pictures coming Sandy, they are lovely to see.
I'm the same way! Right now our temps are 111 for the next several days and I'm yearning for winter!
Love just seeing the snow! I have NEVER NEVER NEVER like summer weather! But in California, as hot as it gets in summer, September, October and part of November is usually as hot or hotter, and that's with huge winds too.
Vagabonde - loved the article in the Guardian -
thanks Ann- there will definitely be more snow photos.
Cheryl - oh wow, stay cool - don't know how you manage in the heat. Although your winters must be awesome.
Laura - I never could understand how you couldn't like summer - i use to love it until I moved to the mountains and found out how much I like cooler weather (and snow at times). Oh...those winds we use to get ugh.
It's been pretty hot here the last few days, but I'll still take summer over winter anytime. Your snow photo is pretty, though.
THIS picture is positively
REFRESHING!
I wasn't going to comment on every single post I've missed and yet here I am.
don't even reply.
I'm just enjoying being here!
Thanks Connie and Tammy. Tammy I know you've been away due to sickness so thank you for taking the time to comment. So sweet of you.
Post a Comment