On my last trip to the coast, on the way up we had a cup of coffee and walked through town. I love this beautiful city's architecture which is mostly Spanish Colonial and Mission Revival style. (I looked that up on Wiki). I have lots of photos of this area and need to get some up for my "memory" book - meaning I can look back and remember this gorgeous day and trip to the coast. This scene was at the top of a tiled stairway.
This trip was at the end of January and if I remember correctly it must have been beautiful weather - about in the low 70's. This is a destination I would like to come back to and actually spend a few days.
Walking through town I had to stop and get some photos of this Italian pottery shop.
Even their Alley ways are beautiful.
Below we are heading towards the entrance of the courthouse. I managed to get some awesome photos of the inside which I will post later.
This trip was at the end of January and if I remember correctly it must have been beautiful weather - about in the low 70's. This is a destination I would like to come back to and actually spend a few days.
Walking through town I had to stop and get some photos of this Italian pottery shop.
Even their Alley ways are beautiful.
Below we are heading towards the entrance of the courthouse. I managed to get some awesome photos of the inside which I will post later.
6 comments:
That was a nice day that we walked through town! Just to let you know, today I saw an article in the paper and one can fly direct to Portland or SEattle from Santa Barbara airport! I never knew that.
Anyway, your pictures do the town justice! Beautiful!
How lovely, and I love the mosaic stairs!
good to know Laura. about the flights. thanks for visiting Linda.
Beautiful photos, Sandy. I loved the tiled stairs and also the pottery shop. So much to look at there.
It's always fun to look at photos of the places we've visited. It can bring back specific moments and feelings.
thanks Connie and Barbara for visiting.
Post a Comment