I was doing a search on something and realized the little town I live in has hardly any photos on line.
I figured I would post a photo once in awhile of a local business. This building is part of Alpine Mall in town.
also
The banner photo is from Gilmore Girls - Netflix is doing Gilmore Girls revival - can't wait. I think Stars Hollow (fictional) would be the perfect town to live in.
Here is a LINK to the into about it if you are interested.
8 comments:
Look! those are similar to the table we had in our kitchen growing up! I would like to visit that fictional diner ... ')
Now I have to go back and look to see if you said this picture is in Crestline or where.
yes it is - in town.
Nice, Sandy! I love to see things in various parts of the world, especially store fronts! Thanks so much for sharing.
Neat photo! I'm looking forward to the return of Gilmore Girls too. Stars Hollow reminded me a lot of where we used to live in Bryan, Ohio.
Wow, that must have been a beautiful area Connie! I binged watched Gilmore Girls on Netflix - i had never seen it before during the years it was primetime ...too busy with life and rarely watched TV except old reruns of Friends and Sex in the City after everything was quiet at night. I am really looking forward to the revival. Wondering if you have watched Parent hood. I started watching that after Gilmore Girls because I thought Lauren Graham was such a good actress. Also loved that series.
thanks Linda. I have a thing for store fronts also - i think because I would like to sketch them if I ever get inspired again, so I collect photos of store fronts.
Netflix is a great way to see all the shows we missed when schedules were too full to watch TV. I watched all of West Wing that way. Another one you you might enjoy is a British series called Doc Martin. Very entertaining.
thanks for the recommendation. I did watch one episode and then got sidetracked with Gilmore Girls and didn't get back to it. I love period pieces and LOVED Call the Midwife - one of the best series ever.
Gilmore Girls is the one thing that tempts me to try Netflix. I have all 7 seasons of the DVDs and go through them yearly. Amazingly I only caught the finale of Parenthood and loved it, wish I could see it from the beginning.
Post a Comment