And it feels great. I'm being lazy today and just sitting around and going through some photos. I came across this photo in a folder from my trip to visit my sister this last January which I'm shocked to realize it was nine months ago - how can that be - I could have incubated a baby in this time. It seems like just a few months ago.
This photo was taken when we stopped at a park on our way to San Simeon. I loved the shape of the trees and took many photos that day. It was also a foggy cool day.
Last night we were in the 30's at night and had to grab another blanket. Has your weather changed dramatically?
This photo was taken when we stopped at a park on our way to San Simeon. I loved the shape of the trees and took many photos that day. It was also a foggy cool day.
Last night we were in the 30's at night and had to grab another blanket. Has your weather changed dramatically?
8 comments:
I'm with you on those trees, they do look nice shapes.
Ken and I were just talking about how long it had been since you've been here...and we were talking about it yesterday because I'm trying to figure out when to come visit you. We went to Paso today and ate in Templeton and it was very pleasant...only in the sixties in Paso today and 70 here. WE have had some cool nights too. The whole summer has been more normal here than it has been in probably five or six years, which means we have had a cool summer and so far it's still cool. I think a high is going to set in over California and it is supposed to heat up next week. That would affect my coming next week, plus a shoulder problem in the opposite one that I woke up with this morning.
This photo came out so nice! It really sets a mood.
yes we are going to heat up according to reports and believe it or not i'm dealing with a right shoulder problem today came out of nowhere about an hour and a half ago.
Neat picture. I like the look of the trees too. It almost looks like the wind blew them in funny directions, and then they grew that way.
oh you know how much I love this picture!
it has everything.
and yes...
for a few days we're having clouds.
it's even raining here right now.
back to the 90's in a few days...
but who cares? TODAY it's my favorite weather!
Love the trees! Our weather is starting to change!
Oh my gosh. Fall is here!
What a beautiful day.
thanks so much u all.
Post a Comment