Went down to Claremont a couple days ago to experience some different temps and color. I was wanting something other than fog, moisture and not much color. Claremont was a great choice. I was happy to see that a lot of the trees still had their fall leaves but most of them have bare branches while they wait for spring. It was a glorious 70 degrees.
I have taken photos and watched the progress of this cactus which sits on a corner, for years and years. I had to take another photo of it because it's just so perfect.
In my dreams, whenever I would walk through neighborhoods in this area I always thought to myself if I could live in any house down here it would be this one. All houses or most of them are a million, plus so of course that dream is just that until I come into my fortune some day.
I took a few photos of it because the colors were so pretty. We might get some more snow by the end of the week but I think it will be just a dusting. How's your weather?
9 comments:
I've just returned from Arizona and one of my favourite things there are the cacti. They never fail to amaze me. Living in the Uk it's just something you never see. Here were are expecting a slight snow shower on Friday. I'm hoping that's all it is!
I could live in that one too! In fact I saw one of similar style today that I loved!
Beautiful cactus, and I love all the colors too. Everything here is cold and grey right now. We've had frigid temperatures the last few days with a mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain, and now today rain.
what a wonderful house!
but I will let you keep the cactus. :)
our weather is yo yo as usual!
to be 74 tomorrow and then on Friday we're expected three days of ice storms.
the poor trees. I always feel so bad for the trees and the wild life.
have been watching ALL the RAIN your state is getting. OH MY.
I do love your header photo it's beautiful. Love those houses too.
I'm not a fan of cacti so wouldn't want one in my garden but I quite like to see them in other people's.
We were forecast bad weather & snow this afternoon but nothing doing. It's 3 degrees C & no wind or rain. It's not bad at all & we're in the Northeast of England where it's usually colder. Heathrow airport cancelled lots of flights but not sure whether any snow materialised.
It looks majestic standing proud over there. :)
So beautiful!!! We are suppose to get freezing rain on tuesday! Yucky!
This is a part of the country that is completely foreign to me. Thanks for sharing with these lovely pictures. Oh, if only my cacti looked half as good! ;-)
It does look like a California house and it is lovely. Today in Greater Atlanta, we had 73 F as well. It has been a warmer winter than usual.
Post a Comment