Saturday, January 7, 2017

HELLO TO YOU - AND HOPE YOUR YEAR HAS STARTED OUT GREAT

For some reason - probably because I've "allowed" it to happen I've slipped into the zone and it feels great.  All that this means is that I see things a little clearer, life's moments keep edging forward into a peaceful now moment and it has continued this way for several weeks.  It's an easy thing to do - it's simply allowing what is to be and to look for whatever it is that brings a feeling of gratitude and thankfulness into that moment and then the little surprise it holds is released to you - synchronistically and magically.

I haven't really felt like blogging but it's now a week into 2017 and felt to say "Hello  from the other side" (sung by Adele) ...of the computer screen.

The wintery mountain weather continues and although our snow has melted,  the fog and sporadic  rain is a daily happening.  I have hardly seen any sunshine for about three weeks at least  however, that's okay.  Northern and Central California are getting a lot of rain and the snow fall that is happening in Northern California is going to help California's drought big time, at least that's how I see it.

Here is a pretty front porch/patio pic from a neighborhood in Claremont.  I haven't been down to that area since October but hopefully once the cloudy rainy weather is over I can get down for a nice walk.  The Rancho Santa Ana botanical garden in that area is offering free admission onJanuary 20 so I think I'll take advantage of that and then on over to my favorite neighborhoods in Claremont.









8 comments:

cat's momma said...

That is a cool front porch! I hope you get to go down to the Claremont area and maybe see some sunshine! That video was wonderful...I love the words and the visuals of it!

sandy said...

Hi L...if it isn't raining we will go down tomorrow! I still remember our quick trip through there last October, I still haven't posted the p hotos.

Magic Love Crow said...

Good to hear from you Sandy! I'm happy everything is well! Gorgeous photo!

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty porch. I would enjoy sitting there and sipping my morning coffee!

It's nice to hear from you :)

Connie said...

Lovely pictures! I hope you enjoy your visit to the botanical garden. I liked the video.

Anonymous said...

wow.
in any encounter
we either life
or we drain it.
there is no neutral exchange.
powerful words.
I love also what you said about living in the now. xoxo♥

sandy said...

Thanks Connie, Martha, Stacey and Tammy. Tammy i sure hope u blog again. I do miss your posts.

LL Cool Joe said...

I really liked that video, and how true the message is!

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)