I finally remembered to post a link to Ron's photographs.
I saw his photo of The Yodeler a few years back while looking through his website. I was struck by this particular photo because I had visited up in Wrightwood before and remembered the Yodeler. Here is the LINK.
It is a picture of this same place that I am posting my own photograph of - and where we go once in awhile, now that we live up here, for their incredible pizza.
His photo is so beautiful because the patio area is covered in snow.
I took my photo in December but at that time there was no snow on the ground.
I saw his photo of The Yodeler a few years back while looking through his website. I was struck by this particular photo because I had visited up in Wrightwood before and remembered the Yodeler. Here is the LINK.
It is a picture of this same place that I am posting my own photograph of - and where we go once in awhile, now that we live up here, for their incredible pizza.
His photo is so beautiful because the patio area is covered in snow.
I took my photo in December but at that time there was no snow on the ground.
3 comments:
Ron's pictures are so beautiful. That area and the Gorman images especially were caught at just the right moment. Driving over the Grapevine, you just don't get that impact.
I'm betting you will take that picture again next year and there will be snow that time. It will be fun to see a "Oh what a difference a year makes" picture.
HI Annie - his photos are great! I think a few days later we started getting 2" here and there until we had about 6" total on the ground. I just didn't get there to get a photo. I took this one I think on 12/12.
Wow, love seeing that photo with all the snow on the patio area! It sure looked cold!!
Post a Comment