I actually heard a squirrel screaming and squealing in the front yard. I went outside and the squirrel was high up in a tree doing it's loud squealing sounds down at the cat.
The cat was about 20 feet away from me. I told it to wait a minute while i went in and got my camera. I came back out and we began to stare at each other. I would snap a photo and dare it to blink ...nothing...then I would snap another photo....blink dammit.....nothing. Then I snapped another and another - no blinking. Finally it looked at me and said..............
You bore me.
The cat was about 20 feet away from me. I told it to wait a minute while i went in and got my camera. I came back out and we began to stare at each other. I would snap a photo and dare it to blink ...nothing...then I would snap another photo....blink dammit.....nothing. Then I snapped another and another - no blinking. Finally it looked at me and said..............
You bore me.
5 comments:
Ha! He or she just looks old to me. That is the look I sport most days. Ha..
HAHAHAHAHA....I'm sure you did bore the cat! There was a squirrel in a tree, for gawd's said, and you kept the cat from chasing it. Borrrrrrrrrrrring to a cat.
Haha! Beautiful cat even if it is bored. :D
So did you walk away first? LOL
hhaha, actually i did. I went over to the tree where the squirrel was and photographed it - meanwhile the cat then left.
Post a Comment