Finally! We had quite a thunderstorm yesterday. I loved it, except for the fact that I worried that the lightning strikes might start a fire. I don't think I've heard thunder like this since I flew into St. Louis Missouri back in 1987 because of a layover on my way to Kansas City, Kansas.
We had rain also which is so badly needed here. I moved my seat pillow inside so it wouldn't be wet later in the day when I wanted to sit out and photograph some birds.
I got some great shots because it seemed like the entirety of birdland came through my yard happy to have experienced a cleansing.
I want another storm to come through! It was exciting.
6 comments:
That's a beautiful cabin. Storms seem to bring everything back to life again--kind of rejuvenating. :)
thanks for the visit Daisy and the comment on the other post too.
How exciting! And I'm sure all of nature was happy for the wet stuff!
I can see myself in that cabin, it's awesome.
How I wish we would get a thunderstorm and some rain, it was 100 degrees here today.
Much too hot for me!
I was awake half the night from the lightening and thunder. We only got a downpour that lasted maybe 15 minutes, but it was heavenly. I love that cabin. Or I would call it a house, no?
Thanks for visiting.
Inger - I couldn't believe how LOUD it was here.
Margie - 100 degrees ugh, sorry to hear that - that kind of heat is hard to deal with.
Laura - the birds were happy that's for sure.
Post a Comment