
For at least five years the numbers "747" have been a sure sign to me that something is up - to pay attention, anchoring my awareness in the moment because I would find a coincidence happening or experience an "ah ha" moment. I never even thought to search the internet and find the meaning of it and if anybody else was experiencing the connection with "747".
Awhile back it became known to me that a friend at a forum I visit also had this connection. I had never mentioned it but one day she wrote about her experiences with the numbers 747.
Anyway, back to about a year and a half ago I got a new cell phone and was given the phone number of
--- 7477. The first three numbers also contained a combination of these last four numbers.
Finally today as I was pondering a problem or situation in my life I'm watching the news and the story involved an emergency room entrance (news story of a shooting) and the address boldly stood out as "747". I remembered that God is All and any problem I may be experiencing is
because i forget this fact at times.
I remembered to finally research the numbers "747". The first entry i opened up on my google search was this.
ANGEL NUMBER 747
Number 747 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 7 and 4, with the mystical number 7 appearing twice, doubling and amplifying its influences. Number 7 resonates with the attributes of mysticism, secrets and knowledge, spiritual awakening and development, good fortune, inner-wisdom, persistence of purpose and spiritual enlightenment. Number 4 brings its energies effort and will, determination and responsibility, honesty and integrity. Number 4 also tells of reaping the rewards for work well done.
Angel Number 747 is a message from your angels that you are on the right path in every way in your life. You have worked hard, achieved a great deal and are succeeding with your Divine soul mission. Call upon the angels for assistance and guidance whenever you feel the need and trust that you are being supported, encouraged, loved and guided by the angels.
The repeating Angel Number 747 indicates that your strong connection with the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters has allowed for you to receive precise Divine guidance, and in turn you have taken the appropriate actions in your life. Your angels offer you their ‘congratulations’ and urge you to continue on your current path.
The repeating number 747 says "keep up the great work!" Keep your thoughts positive and focused as they are having wonderful effects in your life. Your intuition has been strong and you have used your inner-knowing and inner-wisdom constructively and productively. Well done!
*************************
Wow, i liked what i read and wanted to post it.
Angel Number 747 is a message from your angels that you are on the right path in every way in your life. You have worked hard, achieved a great deal and are succeeding with your Divine soul mission. Call upon the angels for assistance and guidance whenever you feel the need and trust that you are being supported, encouraged, loved and guided by the angels.
The repeating Angel Number 747 indicates that your strong connection with the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters has allowed for you to receive precise Divine guidance, and in turn you have taken the appropriate actions in your life. Your angels offer you their ‘congratulations’ and urge you to continue on your current path.
The repeating number 747 says "keep up the great work!" Keep your thoughts positive and focused as they are having wonderful effects in your life. Your intuition has been strong and you have used your inner-knowing and inner-wisdom constructively and productively. Well done!
*************************
Wow, i liked what i read and wanted to post it.

3 comments:
I like that too! How encouraging to read that. I hope it helps and renews your enthusiasm and expectations of solutions to whatever is happening with you right now.
Wow! Oh my gosh, that's really amazing!
i have a story that happened last night to add to this.
Post a Comment