I go out every day driving to look at the colors that are out there now. Yesterday it rained and today the sun is out and I want to go up to Running Springs area and maybe higher to see what it looks like. Some places got some snow, but I don't think too much and it's probably melted by now. Still, I want to go up and see the "freshness" from all the rain we had.
These are just some random photos from the other day.
i see a hand reflected in the windshield. These were all taken in the car so they're not the best.
I love their yard in this next one.
7 comments:
Lovely photos, Sandy! You live in such a beautiful area!
Thanks Daisy.
When you say hill country, you mean it!!! :-)
And I see that drain pipe. I always wonder about water, running downhill...
Me-thinks I could not live there. I'd never make it, in my "Olden" time, with all those necessary steps. ,-)
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
"Here there be more words" blog
"Here there be whimsey" blog
Are you kidding me, in a car? wow these photos are lovely, and if they could be better, I doubt it,I'm happy for you, these are lovely Sandy
Great shots! The colors are beautiful!!!
I should drive up instead of standing outside looking up at them.
Several friends have cabins up there but I just never go up anymore. Maybe this winter..family usually goes up then..I forget how lovely it is.
thanks so much.
Post a Comment