Yesterday we were in Riverside and I love driving or walking depending on the weather, through the neighborhoods. It was hot - about 95 or so -...so we took care of business and then drove near the park we use to take the grandkids to.
I have photos in the past of this house and yesterday it looked exactly the same as it did 5 or years ago - maybe the bushes are higher now.
The neighborhoods around the park are beautiful and then there is the park where a lot of drug buying and selling use to go on.
FIRST HOUSE is the one taken back in 2010 or so.
Heading into a heat wave next week and then monsoonal weather which means humidity.
These were taken 07/16/16/
I have photos in the past of this house and yesterday it looked exactly the same as it did 5 or years ago - maybe the bushes are higher now.
The neighborhoods around the park are beautiful and then there is the park where a lot of drug buying and selling use to go on.
FIRST HOUSE is the one taken back in 2010 or so.
Heading into a heat wave next week and then monsoonal weather which means humidity.
These were taken 07/16/16/

3 comments:
That is one cool house! But here is what I saw: In the older picture, the one taken at an earlier time, I see the trunk of the tree to the right and I see a little human standing there in a cloak the color of the bark wearing a cap. I actually had to enlarge to photo just to see what the hell that was! It is an illusion but it is also the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture. Do you see it?
Neat house. I like how the color of the flowers match the color of the paint trim around the windows.
Yes, I see it now that you pointed it out Laura. lol.
Thanks Laura and Connie for your comments.
Post a Comment