Walking through a neighborhood I like - i saw these houses one day.
I call this house the Buddha house - very interesting what they have done with their yard.
A fast week it was - i suppose most people my age are dealing with the fact that a week is not like a week was when we were younger. Already trash day again and that JUST happened a few days ago it seems.
And a beautiful western bluebird enjoying the day. (We are still having cooler temps - it's been great!)
I call this house the Buddha house - very interesting what they have done with their yard.
A fast week it was - i suppose most people my age are dealing with the fact that a week is not like a week was when we were younger. Already trash day again and that JUST happened a few days ago it seems.
And a beautiful western bluebird enjoying the day. (We are still having cooler temps - it's been great!)









4 comments:
You got some beautiful shots of the bird...the colors really show up so well! That house is one I could live in! And we continue the cooler temps, too, not reaching much above 70 and no wind. That has made it so nice!
thanks - ...i like that one house too - Your weather sounds great.
That bird photo is gorgeous. It's like a blue robin, never seen one like that before. I love that house & the garden too.
I love that species - western blue birds - their fledglings are adorable.
Post a Comment