Make sure you
a LOT.
(I was looking back at photos I took when in Washington in July when we stopped in a stationary shop in Poulsbo and I took this photo. I loved seeing the old vintage typewriter and then it reminded me that I wished I had not given two IBM Selectric III's to the thrift store way back when. They would be worth A LOT of money now. But, then I "laughed" at this silly thought - like who needs money, lol.
6 comments:
Very interesting post and photo!
Do you remember we had one of these old typewriters at home and I remember using it ... did you?
I used to use one of those Selectrics at an early job I had. That was a long time ago!! Ha! Fun post.
This is fun! Regardless of whether it's worth anything or not, it would be a very interesting and decorative piece.
I love this photo!!! You made me laugh!!!
LOL!
it's obvious I laugh a lot.
and usually right out loud at that.
it's a little like medicine.
only tastes better.
I remember using those typewriters.
they sounded like gun shots!
Post a Comment