We went over to Lake Arrowhead yesterday, about 15 minutes from our house and while there, after walking around and enjoying the shore birds at the lake, we stopped in a bar and grill to have a beer and get warm While inside i took a photo through the window. It came out looking like a painting. With the first photo I think some how the light was refracted in a way through the glass as I held the camera kind of sideways to get the photo. Both of these views are far across the lake but with zooming in I could see more details.
Because of the snow I actually could tell with the contrast of white and colors that the buildings are actually very colorful which you can see in the bottom photos.
During the week the traffic hasn't been as bad going up the highway as on the weekend, so we took the opportunity to get out yesterday before the heavy traffic starts. It was so beautiful there and we enjoyed the day out. It was somewhat windy but inside the restaurant was a perfect place to enjoy the scenery.
6 comments:
Beautiful homes and you are certainly talented in the photography department.
I must have commented on these great photos down below in the other post. I love how they came out, especially that first one!
Wow, this is beautiful, and a place I would certainly like to visit. Keep those gorgeous photos coming!
thanks Carol, L, and Pattie.
Pattie it really is such a pretty area and for the most part when there isn't a holiday happening, it is a quiet very not crowded place. We go there for our grocery shopping at Stater Brothers and I always take a camera with me.
That first one does look like a painting. Great photos!
So, so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment