I've been walking by this house almost every day and every time I do I take a photo.
It is in the San Moritz area of the lake right across the street from the south parking lot overlooking the lake.
I never see anybody sitting out on the upper deck.
I would be out there every day weather permitting.
All during winter the umbrella is down but still visible. When snow comes I think that is when they take it in. I know once I see the umbrella up and the porch looking so inviting that we have lots of sunny days ahead. I also love taking photos of this house in autumn - pretty colors surround it.
We've been keeping our commitment for some challenging walks lately.
Also have been enjoying the various communities around the mountains here.
I always love a quick trip over to Blue Jay.
Through Agua Fria
and then through Lake Arrowhead
and on up to Running Springs to Ma and Paws Pet Shop for duck food. If the parrots are out on their branches I get to capture a few photos without the bars of the cages in the way
It was chilly outside so they got to sit inside by the cash register. They are so darn sweet and cute.
and then back home in time to see a partial sunset by the lake.
It is in the San Moritz area of the lake right across the street from the south parking lot overlooking the lake.
I never see anybody sitting out on the upper deck.
I would be out there every day weather permitting.
All during winter the umbrella is down but still visible. When snow comes I think that is when they take it in. I know once I see the umbrella up and the porch looking so inviting that we have lots of sunny days ahead. I also love taking photos of this house in autumn - pretty colors surround it.
We've been keeping our commitment for some challenging walks lately.
Also have been enjoying the various communities around the mountains here.
I always love a quick trip over to Blue Jay.
Through Agua Fria
and then through Lake Arrowhead
and on up to Running Springs to Ma and Paws Pet Shop for duck food. If the parrots are out on their branches I get to capture a few photos without the bars of the cages in the way
It was chilly outside so they got to sit inside by the cash register. They are so darn sweet and cute.
and then back home in time to see a partial sunset by the lake.

4 comments:
YOu are so lucky! To have so many darling places to drive to and walk around. You really are. Not just darling places, but beauty-of-nature places.
Enjoy!!!!
And keep walking!!!!!! Oh yes! Keep walking!!!!!
Beautiful photos and houses, Sandy. Good for you to keep up your commitment to walking.
thanks Daisy and Tessa.
I enjoyed the virtual drive around the mountain towns! It looks so beautiful up there with all that green...and a sunset to boot!
Post a Comment