Walking twice a day - once around the lake (the more uphill way) and once around different neighborhoods.
I passed this beauty the other day.
Meaning the scene more than the house - i just love that tree.
Trying to get in shape for my bikini (rolling on the floor laughing) ROLF...! hmmm..makes me wonder if i can even roll on the floor.... no..don't think so.
4 comments:
Beautiful photo! That is a cool tree.
those colors look great! Keep up with the walking! Weight should drop off with those hills you climb! Just don't eat sweets on the way. ;)
it's not the sweets i eat on the way - it is the ones I quickly put away (in my tummy).
thanks Daisy and Laura.
Lovely tree!
-chuckle- bathing suit time????? that left my orbit, years ago. -grin-
And as to rolling on floor. That too, left my orbit. If I get down, it is hell for me to get back up again. ,-)))))
Tessa
Post a Comment